One of the many new features it offers is Shush Mode. Shush Mode automatically locks your smartphone and switches to DND(Do not disturb) when put face-down.
This Mode may be useful to people working, students and etc. Also, It makes the DND service much faster.
Worry not, Jailbreak tweaks enable you to use android Shush Mode on iPhone. Fortunately , There wont be a port-problem as iPhone comes with Proximity Sensors.
- Cydia Impactor – Download here
- iPhone / iPad running iOS 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /11
You can emulate the Shush Mode iOS using the The Lockdown Cydia Tweak on iOS 9 / 10 / 11.
You make like – How to Jailbreak Apple tvOS 10.2.2 using greengoblin IPA
Install LockDown tweak on iPhone / iPad-
The steps are numbered below-
- Open Cydia , Go to Sources and tap Edit>Add.
- To the Repository add this- http://tateu.net/repo/
- Wait for Cydia to update sources, Once ready, Go back to Cydia and search “Lockdown“.
- Tap Modify>Install to install the package. After installation, restart springboard.
- Go to Settings>LockDown and select the following options- Youcredits: yalujb
- You can select the same options for “Pocket Tab“.
Shush mode on iPhone is now enabled and It will automatically lock when flipped over or put in pocket.
Have any questions regarding Sush Mode on iPhone? Let us know in the comments below.