Just a few weeks back, the popular gaming sensation, cod held its footsteps into the mobile gaming market with the launch of its beta version. Call of Duty mobile is developed by the Timi studios of Tencent Games and powered by Activision Inc. Just within a few days from its initial rollout, this battle royal game has managed to gain a lot of popularity among mobile gamers all over the world. And here, Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.3 latest beta has been released for users bringing a lot of new features and improvements.
COD Mobile will deliver an exhilarating battle royal experience, players are spawned on a large-scale, sprawling map and bound to collect weapons, gears to survive till the end. The map features a variety of new territory and a bunch of similarities can be found from the previous Call of Duty titles. It can be played in both TPP & FPP modes, also players can choose from solo, duo and squad mode.
Though the gameplay is quite similar to other battle royal mode games such as PUBG Mobile or Fortnite, call of duty mobile has a couple of exclusive features. Right before the beginning of the match, players have to pick a class to play as. There’s a total of six classes to play and each class has its own ability – Defender, Mechanic, Clown, Scout, Ninja, and Medic.
Defender-class has the ability to place a Deformable Reinforced Transform Shield that is resistance to all damages except bullet fires. A player with Mechanic class can an EMP Drone which creates electro-magnetic conflict against enemies. Clown class has a Toy Bomb that spawns zombies which will attack only hostiles nearby. Scout can see the position of nearby enemies using Sensor Dart. Ninja class features a Grapple Gun, it allows players to climb up a building, or high locations by shooting a hook. And lastly, Medic class can create a Medical Station, it can be used to heal up the hole squad quickly.
COD Mobile is still the early stages of development and now Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.3 is available to download for Android device users in Australia. Check the download link below, and also do follow the guide below to play the game in India or in any country.
Download Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.3 Beta Update
Alternatively, you may download call of duty mobile 1.0.3 beta latest version from this link using TapTap. Follow the instructions to install and play the game in any country.
Play Call of Duty Mobile Australia Beta in India [Bypass VPN Ban]
Strictly follow the method, otherwise using any other method might get your account banned for sure.
1. If you’re any previous beta builds installed on your device, uninstall it immediately.
2. Download the latest cod mobile APK and OBB files. Now, first, install the APK on your Android device.
3. Go to Internal Storage> Android> OBB, and create a folder “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” right there. Place the downloaded OBB file inside this newly created folder.
4. Now go to https://protonmail.com/ and click on sign up. Choose “Use web version”, and opt for the free plan. Follow the onscreen instructions to create and set up your account.
5. After setting up with your account, download the Proton VPN app on your device. Log in with your email ID and password. You’ll get 7 days trial, connect to Australia server if asked. That’s all.
6. Open up the game and start playing.