Recently Google has unveiled its new flagship, Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. The new pixel series lineup has quite decent camera that even beats the camera quality of several existing flagship devices including Apple’s iPhone X lineup devices. The Google camera app on Pixel 3 is redesigned focusing on new features and improvements with updated UI. Recently Google camera app from the all new Pixel 3 has been ported for non-pixel devices.
Significantly it means now even no-pixel third-party device users can also get google pixel 3 camera experience with Google Camera 6.1.009.215420794. Here in this article I’m providing links to Google pixel 3 camera app for almost any android device. Also follow the same instructions below to install Google camera 6.1 on your device.
Google Pixel 3 Camera App Download [Google Camera 6.1.009 APK] –
You can download Pixel 3 Camera app port from here [75.77 MB].
As said before, the all new Google pixel 3 camera app comes with a lot of new amazing features with enhanced capabilities. Here’s a quick overview of the new features of Google camera 6.1.
- Redesigned User Interface with RAW support.
- New panorama UI.
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode.
- Focus slider for Portrait photo.
- Support for H265 video.
- 4K video recording.
- Live Lens.
- Motion Auto-focus.
- Top Shot.
- Night Sight & Group Selfies.
- Super Res Zoom
- Photo Booth.
Requirements to install Pixel 3 Camera App –
- Android 9.0 Pie installed.
How to install Google Pixel 3 Camera Port on Any Android –
- Directly the installation method is quite much simple. It doesn’t include complicated steps like rooting device. But make sure that Camera2 API is enabled by default on your android device. Otherwise you’ll need to root your device and enable that to get Google camera 6.1 working on it. You can fetch more details on this article to learn how to do it.
- Now just download Google camera 6.1 on your android from the provided link.
- Turn on “install apps from unknown sources” option by going to settings> security.
- Tap on the downloaded google pixel 3 camera app and hit install button.
- That’s all, once the installation is complete. You’ll get Google pixel 3 camera app working on your android phone. Now start capturing some of the great moments.