The Uniboot for the iPhone is a tweak that semi-reboots the device instead of fully-rebooting. It aims to solve all problems related to semi-tethering.
Uniboot is a debian package by ArtikusHG, It turns a semi-untethered jailbreak into a fully untethered jailbreak. What makes it popular is that without an exploit.
The actions it performs after a shut down are –
- Prevents iOS to performing the shutdown.
- Force enables low power mode.
- Sets brightness to minimum.
- Turns on the device by displaying “turn on” message.
Uniboot supports both 32 and 64 bit jailbreak tools for iOS 9 / 10.
Furthermore, It is compatible with the following jailbreak tools –
- Pangu (iOS 9.2-9.3.3)
- Home Depot
- yalu102 (iOS 10-10.2)
- extra_recipe (iOS 10-10.1.1)
- Saigon (iOS 10.2.1)
- h3lix (iOS 10-10.3.3)
- g0blin (iOS 10.3-10.3.3)
- Meridian (iOS 10-10.3.3, useful only when it gets a Cydia update)
Download Unitboot – here
How to Install Unitboot on iOS 9 / 10 –
Two methods include using Cydia and using FILZA.
Step 1 – Add the repository artikushg.yourepo.com to Cydia
Step 2- Download the package and respring your iPhone
- Open Safari, Download the Debian package ( Above link)
- Open it with Filza file manager.
- Install the tweak.
- Respring your device.
Have any questions regarding downloading uniboot for iPhone ? Let us know in the comments section.