Just a few days back, xiaomi has unveiled its one of most awaiting and highly anticipated device Xiaomi Mi A2. Recently carlosggb, a recognized xda developer has ported Xiamoi Mi A2 camera app to xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro. With Mi A2 camera app, you can capture more crispy portrait and bokeh photos using your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Checkout – Top 10 best camera app for android.
As Obviously if you wanna click some great photos, the stock camera app isn’t enough for you. And Mi A2 is specially a camera eccentric device which’s camera has more features that note 5 pro’s stock camera. And installing Mi A2 camera app on your device, will nascence your photography. To download and install Mi A2 stock camera app on your redmi note 5 pro, you’ll need a rooted device with unlocked bootloader and magisk installed. You can download MI A2 camera app for Redmi Note 5 Pro from the link below.
Also checkout – Download Google Camera App for All Android Phones.
Mi A2 Camera App Download for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [Oreo-whyred] –
You can download mi A2 camera app port for Redmi Note 5 Pro [flashable zip file] from here.
How to install Mi A2 stock camera app port on Redmi Note 5 Pro –
- Make sure to uninstall any existing camera mod from your device, it may conflict with the app that you’re going to install.
- Press power key and switch off your device. Keep pressing power key and volume down together until your redmi note 5 gets booted into twrp recovery mode.
- From TWRP mode, go to install. Choose the downloaded mi A2 camera zip and swipe to flash it.
- Now click on Reboot, it shall restart your device.
- Now go to settings> apps and give all permissions to the new camera app. Now you’re goo to go.