PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS – PUBG has just launched for both Android and iOS users, the game is gathering all heat among all gamers. Users are looking to play the game on their devices. PUBG Corp. has now rolled out an official PUBG Mobile English Beta for users in Canada. So PUBG English beta version is currently available for the users in Canada region. But, today i’ll show you how to install the official PUBG English Beta on your iOS or Android device right now.
Also Read – Top 7 Features of Android P.
PUBG is a original battle royale style game with next-generation graphics to your mobile device and the game has become a cultural phenomenon at this point with its immense popularity. Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM.
Download / Install PUBG on Android –
- We’ll install the PUBG Android game from a third-party website called APK Pure.
- Click here and download the PUBG APK on your android device. The APK is around 694.3 MB. Download the game from play store – click here.
- Download the PUBG game apk to your device by clicking on the above link.
- After downloading, tap on the APK file and you will get a prompt for installing the game’s APK. Click on ‘Install‘.
- PUBG Mobile is now installed on your android device. Now click on ‘Open‘ , and login with Facebook or create an account. That’s all. Enjoy the Game.
Download / Install PUBG on iOS –
- It’s quite simple, first of all just your App Store country. Go to Settings > [click on user name at the very top] >iTunes & App Store.
- Click on your Apple ID, in the popup click on View Apple ID.
- There you will get your credentials. Tap on the ‘Country/Region’ option and select Canada.
- Hit “Next“, provide your billing address and that’s all. You’re done.
- Now visit App Store and download “PUBG Mobile” for free. Or click here to download PUBG Mobile game for iOS.