It has been more than a month since PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) released for android and iOS devices. If you’ve been playing PUBG official English version, then you might be feeling a bit bored with the global map. Looking forward to play PUBG mobile Chinese version 0.6.1 that has the miramar desert map ? well here we’re providing you links to download PUBG mobile Chinese version desert map on android right now. Also the desert map is coming to PUBG English version, confirmed by beta tester of the game.
Features of PUBG Mobile Chinese version (Android) –
- Miramar Desert map.
- First-person perspective gameplay mode.
- Glass adeed at the windows of buildings.
- A pistol bar system in the backpack interface.
- package materials center.
- And many more. Download, install and play the game to spot the difference between PUBG global English version and PUBG Chinese version.
System requirements –
Download PUBG mobile Chinese version – Desert Map (version 0.6.1)
Click on the download link below and it’ll start to download PUBG mobile 0.6.1 Chinese version. The PUBG mobile Chinese version APK is about 1.2GB in size, so make sure to use a high speed internet connection.
Primary Link – Click here to download.
Alternative Link – click here.
How to install PUBG mobile Chinese version APK –
- On your android phone, go to settings> security> unknown sources and turn it on to allow installation of apps from third party unknown sources.
- Click on the downloaded APK and choose install. Make sure you’ve around 2GB storage free on your mobile phone for the installation of the game.
- Once installed, login with your facebook account or select play as guest. And start playing PUBG mobile chinese version desert map on your android device.
Note – In PUBG Chinese version desert map, the game language is fully in Chinese by default. But the navigation of settings and menu is typically same as in PUBG official English global version.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.