Anemone has been every jailbroken device user’s first choice as this theme engine lets you to theme almost anything on your iOS device. Recently developer Spark Dev has released SnowBoard with lightweight theming features.
The newly released SnowBoard is a successor of WinterBoard and a perfect alternative to alternative to Coolstar’s Anemone theming engine. Furthermore it’s designed by Dennis Bednarz.
You may like – Nightshade Tweak Brings System-wide Dark Mode on iOS.
SnowBoard has its unique features like icon theming and customization, Respring logo customization. Apart from this, the respring-less theme application is capable to support WinterBoard and Anemone themes. Here’s is how you can download and use SnowBoard on your iOS device.
- Supported iOS firmware version (iOS 7-7.1.2, iOS 8-8.4.1, iOS 9-9.3.5, iOS 10-10.3.3, iOS 11-11.4 Beta 3).
- Jailbroken iOS device with Cydia installed.
Guide to Download & install SnowBoard on iOS 7-11 Running iPhone/iPad/iPod –
- Open up Cydia from your iOS device.
- In the search bar, just type “SnowBoard”. If you’re on iOS 10 or lower versions, from Cydia navigate to sources tab. Click on “Edit” then select “Add” and enter this repository address there – https://repo.chariz.io/ . For iOS 11, you don’t need to add this address.
- On the next page, choose Modify from the top right corner of your screen and then tap on Install.
- The again on the next page, select Confirm.
- Now it’ll take a bit time to complete the installation process. Once it’s complete, Restart SpringBoard for the changes to take effect. On successful installation you’ll notice snowfall animation on your home screen. That’s all for the installation process.
How to Use SnowBoard and Theme Your iOS Device –
- Launch the stock settings app, turn on the Enabled toggle option for applying themes.
- Just below the enabled toggle option, tap on Select Theme.
- From the next page, tap and drag a theme to Enable it.
- Or just tap on a listed theme to apply it. Now go back to home screen, to see your applied SnowBoard theme.
- Now you can customize icons by going to Icon Options present in SnowBoard’s settings. Go though from the tweak to pick your perfect customization combination.