Your Wallpaper on your iPhone getting in way with your clock? A new iPhone tweak called the TimeMover by iOS developer NeinZeid99 may come in handy. This tweak will help you re-orient your lockscreen clock with your wallpaper.
This tweak will enable you to move the lock-screen clock according to your will. You can not only move , but also resize and rotate your the clock easily. The native iOS 10 does not allow adjustments from the clocks’ original position. The tweak has a tap n drag based interface and is fairly easy to use. TimeMover is only compatible with iOS 10.
It comes with these exciting features –
- Toggle tweak on or off on demand
- Toggle editing mode on or off
- Toggle fine-tuning mode on or off
- Enable automatic alignment to lines or curves
- Enable haptic feedback
- Choose placement for automatic alignment
- Disable the date subtitle
- Disable the ‘press home to unlock’ text
- Disable the page dots
- Disable Lock screen scrolling
- Enable vibrant effects
- Save up to three preferred Lock screen clock position profiles
- Reset everything to factory defaults
Below is a demo showing the working of the tweak.
due credits to NeinZeid99.
Once you have installed the tweak, go into the settings section to play around with the following configurations-
Download TimeMover Tweak –
The tweak is available on the BigBoss Cydia repo to download for $1.99.
Download latest version here.
The tweak is incompatible with the Hotdog Tweak, the rotation feature doesnt work when HotDog is installed.
Have Any Queries regarding TimeMover Tweak for iOS 10? Let us know in the comments below.