Finally Electra jailbreak has been released for iOS 11.3.1 by Coolstar, Nullpixel, and pwn20nd. This new Electra1131 jailbreak is a port of original Electra jailbreak that supports iOS 11.2-11.3.1 versions. So it means Electra1131 jailbreak will support iOS 11.3.1 and below versions ie. 11.3, 11.2.6, 11.2.5, 11.2.2, 11.2.1 and 11.2. Now you can download Electra1131 Jailbreak for your iPhone or iPad.
Electra1131 jailbreak utilizes two different types of Ian Beer’s exploit – vfs exploit and multipath tcp exploit. The basic difference between them is vfs exploit doesn’t need a paid apple developer account, while multipath tcp exploit requires an apple developer account. So if you don’t have an Apple developer account, then download the vfs version, otherwise go for multipath version exploit.
You May Like – Xiaolian jailbreak Download for iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.2.6.
Devices supported by Electra1131 Jailbreak –
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6/6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6/6s plus, iPhone 7/7 plus, iPhone 8/8 plus, iPhone X. Also it supports iPod touch 6th generation. And the following iPads – iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro 2nd generation (12.9-inch), iPad (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4 is supported by Electra1131 jailbreak.
Requirements to Download Electra1131 Jailbreak –
- Any of the mentioned iPhone, iPad or iPod-s running on a compatible version of iOS [11.2 – 11.3.1].
- Electra1131-1.0-vfs.ipa IPA File
- A windows PC or Mac or Linux.
- Cydia Impactor.
- If you’re on iOS 11.4 or ielctraOS 12, You must downgrade to iOS 11.3.1 firmware.
For downgrading follow this guide – How to Downgrade From iOS 11.4 to 11.3.1 firmware on iPhone / iPad or How to Downgrade iOS 12 Beta to iOS 11.4.
Download Electra1131 Jailbreak IPA –
- Electra1131 Jailbreak IPA [multipath tcp exploit] – Download this if you’ve an apple developer account. This one has higher success rate.
- Electra1131 Jailbreak IPA [vfs exploit] – Download this if you don’t have access to a developer account.
- Alternative link to download latest release of Electra – http://coolstar.org/electra/.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.2-11.3.1 with Electra1131 Jailbreak –
- Download Cydia Impactor for your PC from here.
- Connect your device with PC using a USB Cable.
- Launch cydia impactor on your computer. Drag and drop the downloaded Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak IPA file into it.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to provide your apple ID and password. Provide the same to complete the authentication process.
- Within a few seconds, it will install Electra on your iPhone. A you could see the Electra1131 jailbreak app on the last page of your home screen.
- Now navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management from your iPhone / iPad or iPad. Now just tap on your Apple ID and tap the blue “trust” button.
- Then again you’ve click on the red “trust” button to install Electra1131 on your iPhone.
- Now go back to your home screen, and launch the Electra app.
- After opening the app for the first time, select or tap on jailbreak.
- Your device will reboot twice upon running this app for the first time. And your device will reboot again after installing cydia.
- After respiring, the Cydia app will appear on your home screen.
- Turn on Airplane mode and restart your device once. Clear all running apps from app switcher. Open up Electra1131 jailbreak app, don’t click anything just lock down your iPhone for about 2 minutes. Now unlock it and tap on Jailbreak. It will increase the success rate.
By the following steps, you can download and install Electra1131 jailbreak on your iOS device. Having any troubles to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 with Electra1131 jailbreak, let me know in the comments below.
Troubleshooting guides an fix –
- Fix cydia app not appearing on home screen on iOS 11.2-11.3.1 for Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Bypass DPKG_LOCKED / cydo returned an error code issue on Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak tool.
- Fix error: exploit issue on Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Error: rootfs remount issue on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware.
- Fix Electra Getting Stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” Error on Electra1131 Jailbreak.