Just a couple of days back, Coolstar unveiled Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1. And today, Electra Team along with Justin Williams and nitoTv have just released ElectraTV / backr00m semi-untethered jailbreak tool for Apple tvOS 11.2-11.3. Essentially this new ElectraTV jailbreak tool is compatible with Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4 set-top boxes.
While tvOS 11.4 and 11.4.1 versions ain’t compatible with this jailbreak. Though nitoTV has also released backr00m jailbreak tool for older versions of tvOS firmware that is compatible with tvOS 10.2.2-11.1. You can download ElctraTV jailbreak for for tvOS 11.2-11.3 firmware from the provided links below.
Requirements to jailbreak tvOS 11.2-11.3 with ElectraTV / backr00m jailbreak –
- 4th generation Apple TV 4 / 5th Generation Apple TV4K set-top box.
- Apple tvOS tvOS 11.2-11.3 firmware. Compatible tvOS version – 10.2.2, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2, 11.2.1, 11.2.5, 11.2.6 and 11.3 .
- A windows or Linux PC or a Mac-book.
- Stable internet connectivity.
Apple TV 4/4K jailbreak IPA Download –
How to jailbreak tvOS 10.2.2-11.3 with ElectraTV / backr00m jailbreak tool –
- First download ElectraTV / backr00m IPA from the given links.
- Now connect your Apple TV 4/4K with PC using standard USB Type-C cable.
- Download cydia impactor for your windows / linux / mac pc from here and run cydia impactor.
- Drag and drop the tvOS 10.2.2-11.3 Jailbreak IPA file into cydia impactor window.
- In the next popup, enter your Apple ID and password to confirm the authentication. Once the authentication is complete, it’ll begin the installation.
- You’ll see the ElectraTV jailbreak app on Apple TV 4/4K. Launch the ElectraTV or backr00m jailbreak app.
- Within a few seconds, it’ll run the exploits and will put your Apple TV4/4K running on tvOS 10.2.2-11.3 in jailbreak mode. Now you can install your favorite Apps and tweaks.
The following guide will help to jailbreak jailbreak tvOS 10.2.2-11.3 with ElectraTV / backr00m jailbreak.