After a long wait, full fledged Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 has arrived as Electra1131 has been released for public recently that supports iOS 11.2-11.2.3 Firmware. Though many people have managed to download and install Electra1131 jailbreak, but for few of them the Cydia app is not appearing on home screen. People are reporting that cydia is missing or not showing on home screen on iOS 11.2-11.3.1 after Electra1131 jailbreak. Here i’ll guide you to fix cydia app not appearing on home screen issue faced on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 Users.
- Bypass DPKG_LOCKED / cydo returned an error code issue on Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak tool.
- Fix error: exploit issue on Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Fix Electra Getting Stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” Error on Electra1131 Jailbreak.
- Fix error: rootfs remount issue on Electra1131 jailbreak.
How to Fix Cydia App not Appearing on Home Screen on iOS 11.2-11.3.1 for Electra1131 jailbreak –
- Basically this a SSH based guide to fix this issue of cydia app not showing on home screen. Before getting started, install “iTerminal – SSH Telnet Client” app from iTunes app store. Or click here to download iTerminal.
- Open up the settings app, and turn on WiFi.
- From your home screen, find the downloaded iTerminal app and open it up.
- Tap on start a new SSH session within the app.
- In the IP address, enter 127.0.0.1 , Port – 22 (default), Username – root, Password – alpine. Enter these following details.
- Tap on set to my server list toggle.
- Enter the command as shown below.
uicache killall -9 springboard
- That’s all. Now check, cydia app shall appear on the home screen. Now you may close your SSH connection.
This above method is working to fix cydia not appearing on home screen problem as confirmed by many iOS 11.3.1 Jailbroken device users using Electra1131 jailbreak. Following these steps properly, the cydia should appear on your home screen on your Electra1131 jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPods running on iOS 11.2-11.3.1.