DPKG_LOCKED/cydo returned is an error code that comes after Electra1131 jailbreak. Many users are unable to fix this DPKG_LOCKED/cydo returned an error code Electra issue.
Apparently DPKG_LOCKED or cydo returned an error code appears either because the cydia installation got corrupted, or Cydia isn’t installed properly. Also using an outdated version of cydia package manager could throw this error message on screen.
Here is a quick guide to fix DPKG_LOCKED/cydo returned an error code on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-iOS 11.3.1 firmware.
How to to fix DPKG_LOCKED And Cydo Returned an Error Code On Electra1131 for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 –
- Connect your iPhone with your PC.
- Now download and install Cyberduck on your windows PC or Mac from here – https://cyberduck.io/
- Also you’ll need download unjailbreak.sh or Delectra shell script by going to this link – https://github.com/KirovAir/delectra/archive/master.zip
- From your iOS device, navigate to Settings> Wi-fi > Tap on “i” icon beside your connected wifi network NAME. It’ll provide subsequent network information about your network.
- Simply note down or copy the IP address.
- Open up Cyberduck on your PC or Mac. Then click on Open connection.
- On the next window, From the protocol drop-down list choose SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) to setup a new SFTP connection.
- Enter this following details in the respective fields, Server – paste the copied IP address of your wifi network, Username – root, Password- alpine and SSH Private Key – None.
- An Waring related to an unknown fingerprint will appear on your screen. Click on Allow.
- Now you’ve to transfer the downloaded unjailbreak.sh shell script to the /private/var/root folder by dragging it onto Cyberduck window.
- If you’re using windows, download PuTTY from here – https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/w64/putty-64bit-0.70-installer.msi .In case of macOS, close the running cyberduck activity. Now navigate to GO> Utilities.
- You’ll see terminal icon, click on it to open.
- Now you’ve use this command to log in as root user. In the terminal type – ssh [email protected][paste the copied IP address].
- You’ll get a message – Are you sure to want to continue connecting ? so just type yes.
- In password field, enter the default password that is alpine.
- Now you’ll be logged in.
- After that, enter this command – bash ./unjailbreak.sh and hit enter.
- After executing the command, the script will remove the jailbreak files from your iPhone or iOS device.
Now simply restart your device and then you can jailbreak it using the latest Electra1131 tool to enjoy your favorite cydia tweaks. Follwing this guide, you can fix the DPKG_LOCKED and cydo returned an error code issue with Electra1131 on iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware.
Other common Electra Errors –
- Fix Cydia App not Appearing on Home Screen for Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Fix Electra Getting Stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” Error on Electra1131.
- Fix error: exploit issue on Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Error: rootfs remount issue on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware.