While Electra1131 jailbreak has just been released few days ago by Coolstar, many people are getting error: exploit issue on screen. Upon launching the Electra1131 jailbreak app, the screen gets stuck showing “error: exploit” message.
Particularly only Electra1131 jailbreak multipath version users are getting this error on iOS 11.3.1. The comparatively low success rate of Ian Beer’s kernel exploit is the root cause behind this Error: Exploit screen issue. Electra app shows this error when the exploit fails to fire and can’t restart your iPhone. And hence Electra1131 jailbreak tool can’t complete the exploitation process to jailbreak your iOS 11.2-11.3.1 running device.
Method 1 : How to fix error: exploit on Electra1131 jailbreak –
Switch to VFS version of Electra jailbreak. No paid apple developer account is required for this.
How to switch to VFS version from Multipath version of Electra1131 tool –
- First delete the multipath version of Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak app from your iOS device.
- Now restart your iPhone.
- Follow this guide to download and install Electra1131 jailbreak VFS version to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad.
But keep it in mind, vfs version exploit has lower success rate. So it might take multiple tries to get it working.
Method 2 : Temporarily Bypass error: exploit on Electra1131 jailbreak –
For a temporary fix, try closing the Electra1131 tool using app switcher and launch it again. Now tap on jailbreak. If you’re lucky enough, it might work.
Method 3 – Fix exploit Error Problem on Electra1131 for iOS 11.2 – 11.3.1 Firmware –
- Go to settings and turn on Airplane mode. It will reduce the running background activity.
- Restart your device.
Here are fixes of the error: exploit issue on Electra1131 jailbreak. While for a permanent fix, i’ll recommend you to try the method 1 for getting rid of the exploit error Electra 11.3.1 problem.
Also Checkout Our Other Electra Fixes –
- Fix cydia app not appearing on home screen on iOS 11.2-11.3.1 for Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Bypass DPKG_LOCKED / cydo returned an error code issue on Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak tool.
- Error: rootfs remount issue on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware.
- Fix Electra Getting Stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” Error on Electra1131 Jailbreak.