Electra1131 jailbreak has just been released by coolstar that supports iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware version. While on the newly released Electra jailbreak a lot of users are getting rootfs remount error message on their stucked screen. Here in this article i’ll guide you to fix the rootfs remount error on Electra1131 jailbreak.
Basically the reason of getting error: rootfs remount is the OTA update data of iOS 11.4 firmware. Electra1131 jailbreak only supports upto iOS 11.3.1 . But the iOS 11.4 update data intercepts with the Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak tool. And Electra1131 detects the device firmware version iOS 11.3.1. That’s why deleting the iOS 11.4 Update files will fix the rootfs remount error.
How to fix “error: rootfs remount” on Electra1131 jailbreak –
- Open up the settings app, tap on General and navigate to iPhone Storage tab.
- Keep scrolling down the screen, and just tap on delete iOS 11.4 update.
- Now restart your device once. And open up the Electra1131 jailbreak app, this time you shall not get the rootfs remount error message.
- If still it doesn’t work, restart your iPhone one again. And it may work.
By the above steps you can apparently fix rootfs remount error on Electra1131 jailbreak for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 firmware versions.
Also Checkout Our Electra Troubleshooting Guides –
- Fix Cydia App not Appearing on Home Screen for Electra1131 jailbreak.
- Fix Electra Getting Stuck at “Please Wait (1/3)” Error on Electra1131.
- Bypass DPKG_LOCKED / cydo returned an error code issue on Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak tool.
- Fix error: exploit issue on Electra1131 jailbreak.