The newer and latest updates for the Cydia Installer throws the error “Target package is configured multiple times”. It makes installing packages to your iPhone / iPad impossible.
This error because of the addition of duplicate sources. Users facing the error can relate to the below image.
We’ll be covering how to fix this error in the following article.
The following steps will fix the error-
- Open Cydia and upgrade to the latest version if prompted.
- You will get “Target package is configured multiple times” error everytime you try to install a package.
- Go to Sources and Tap Edit. Scroll down to find Packix repo.
- Tap the Red circle with ” – ” inside it and then Tap on Delete.
- Repeat this deletion for Hashbang Productions (chariz) repo.
The steps above will fix the error.
Have any questions regarding fix “Target Package is configured multiple times” error? Let us know in the comments below.