Aircel customers are going though a very situation, they’re facing immense network issues on its network. TRAI has directed Aircel to generate Unique Port Code (UPC) to facilitate their user mobile number portability (MNP). But users are unable to port their Aircel sim number as they can’t generate UPC code when the network is not available on their location.
Few days back we shared another article where we discussed about generating UPC code though sms to port out aircel number to a new network like Vodafone/Jio/idea/BSNl etc. But in case there is no network and SMS isn’t working, you can’t generate UPC code from your aircel number by the method. But Why to fear ! when i’m here. Today i’ll show you the method get Aircel MNP or Unique Port Code UPC, when SMS is not working.
How to generate Aircel UPC / MNP code when network or SMS is not working –
- So if your Aircel sim isn’t working, First you need a secondary sim of Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, BSNL (or any other) to call Aircel Customer care of Your Area.
- You need to call the Aircel customer care center of your circle. And they’ll generate the UPC code for you.
- Aircel customers can call up the company’s customer care center to get the UPC generated in case SMS is not working. Aircel customer care number for various circles – Rajasthan: 9782012345, Bihar and Jharkhand : 9852012345, Delhi : 9716012345, Andhra Pradesh : 9700012345, Assam : 9854012345, Kolkata : 9804012345, Tamil Naidu : 9750999209 /9551299210, Chennai : 98410 12345, Haryana : 9802012345, Himachal Pradesh : 9857012345, Karnataka : 9738012345, Kerala : 9809012345, Madhya Pradesh : 9806012345, Maharashtra : 9762012345, Mumbai : 9768012345, Orrisa : 9856012345, Punjab : 9803012345, Uttar Pradesh : 9808012345, West Bengal : 9851012345 (in case any number isn’t working, Google UP to find the updated number, and also do comment down it if possible to help others).
- Now Make a call to aircel customer care. Choose your preferred language and Follow the IVR based instructions.
- Choose Aircel as your network on the next step. And then you’ll asked to enter your Aircel number followed by the last five digits of your Aircel sim card.
- It’ll generate the Aircel UPC Code which will remain valid till 15 April,2018.
- Now just walk into a store of your preferred service operator and give the UPC to them in order to port your Aircel sim number to their network.
Also if UPC code isn’t generated using this method, users can directly go to a nearest Aircel outlet with their Identity proof, address proof documents and photos to generate UPC code. Then they can easily switch to a new network with ease.