“Flip to shhh” is a Do Not Disturb mode introduced by Google. To engage it, all you need to do is place your phone face downwards. It was introduced with the new Pixel 3 but you can run it on any Android device. Here in this article, I’ll show you how to get “Flip to shhh” on any android without root.
What is “Flip to shhh” ?
Pixel 3 is the latest entry in the Pixel lineup by Google. On the first look, it might seem not so great but it has some great features. “Flip to Shh” and “Screen Calling” are some prime examples. Although it is rumored that Google might add this functionality to other Pixel devices, still here is the guide on how to run it on any Android device that you have.
Download and install Flip to shhh
- First of all, you need to be running Android 5.0 or higher in order for this tweak to work.
- To get the app, go to the Play Store and download Tasker by joaomgcd.
- Now open this link and press the “import” button and click “yes” in the pop-up window.
- After the importing process has been wrapped up you would need to provide “Notification Access” and “Device Admin” permissions.
- Now, all you need to do is tap “yes” on Tasker to enable “Flip to shhh” on your phone.
Recommended – How to Earn Money by Playing PUBG Mobile.
That’s it now you could put your phone in DND mode by simply putting it faced towards the surface. Enjoy Flip to shhh feature on your smartphone without even rooting it.