Now you can install the Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme on older devices. This theme is based on the Samsung Experience 10 running on Android Pie which was leaked online in October. The Samsung Theme has gotten somewhat mixed reviews but if you are one of those that liked the theme then here is the step-by-step guide on how to get it. You can now download Samsung Experience 10 Dark theme for your android running device.
Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme
The Samsung Experience theme mentioned here is a great imitation of the leaked theme. It features nearly all the aspects of the UI in a dark outlook.
The best part is that these themes would look absolutely stunning thanks to the AMOLED displays on the Samsung phones.
Being a dark theme it might also help you in saving the phone’s battery as well.
You may like – Download MIUI 10 theme for Android Smartphones.
Download Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme For Your Device –
Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme – Download.
How to Install Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme
You can download Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme theme from the link given link above. It is around 1.5 MB in size.
- Now that you have downloaded the APK file from the given link, it is time to install it.
- Use a File Explorer to navigate to the location where the APK has been downloaded.
- Tap on the file and you would be prompted to install the APK. Confirm the installation and wait for the process to complete. It might take a while.
- Now open the Theme app on your device and select the default option if you are running any other theme.
- Open the “Wallpapers and Themes” which you could find in the Settings menu. You will find the Dark theme installed there.
- Tap it to apply the theme and reboot the device to see the effects.
Issues with the Samsung Experience 10 Dark Theme –
The theme is not an official one so there are a couple of issues present. Sometimes the theme would say that it is a trial version even though it isn’t. At times, the theme wouldn’t appear in the Themes app. Simply reinstall the theme to fix this issue.
The theme has been tested and it works perfectly on Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and Galaxy Note 9.