We often use torrent to download our favorite movies, online TV series or videos etc. But the fact is, it takes a bit time to download your movies and then only you’ll be able to watch them. Don’t have that much patience ! wanna watch or stream torrent without downloading them ? well here i’ll show you how to do that.
Note – Torrent itself is not illegal, but downloading pirated movie using torrent is undoubtedly illegal. And you might have to face legal consequences or criminal charges for downloading and distribution of any pirated materials. We don’t promote piracy using torrent at any manner and this article is limited to educational purposes.
In this guide, i’ll show you how to stream torrent without downloading using VLC media player. Sounds weird ? well it’s possible. Lets don’t waste much time and get started right here. First of all you’ll need to install a torrent client on your PC such as µTorrent or Bittorrent. We will need a torrent client to copy the stream URL of a online torrent like movies or videos etc.
Stream Torrent Without Downloading –
- Go to your favorite torrent website and choose any movies or TV series that you would like to watch. In my case, i’m using Piratebay. Make sure that a decent number of seeders and leechers are there. Or you have to face buffering while streaming.
- Click on Get this torrent button. It’ll open up the installed torrent client software on your PC. Or copy the Magnet URL and paste it inside your torrent client.
- Click OK to begin the torrent downloading.
- Once the downloading process begins, right click the torrent file and click on stop. It’ll stop the download process.
- Now from the drop down menu bar, go to files. Right click on the video file and select copy streaming URL. If there’s any other files like zip or text file, then only copy the streaming URL of the video file.
- Download and open up VLC Media player on your PC. Click on Media from the top left corner of your screen and select Open Disc option.
- From the open disk window, Go to network.
- Paste the stream URL.
- And click on play.That’s all.
- VLC media player will start to stream the torrent file without downloading. Alternately you’ll also get option to save the torrent file, just click on the menu that you would get after clicking on the drop down arrow icon right after the play button.
It might take a few seconds to gather the files for live streaming, and the streaming speed will depend on the number of available seeders and leechers. Also you can’t change the streaming quality. ie. if you’re downloading a 1080p Full HD video, then VLC will stream it only in 1080p.
So how cool is it ? ever imagined about this cool trick before ? Now you can stream torrent files without downloading using VLC Media Player. Having any troubles ? let me know in the comments.