Finally, now you can use 1 whatsapp account on 2 different phones. Whatsapp is a widely use social media service, it’s popular for its simplicity and simple user interface. If you own a smartphone, most probably the first app that you would install, is whatsapp. But whatsapp has many limitations and restrictions. To get some extra features, we use GB Whatsapp. But though you can only use 1 whatsapp account on just one your phone. If you need to use the same account on a different android phone, you’ll need to sign out the account from the previous one. And there’s no other way to use 1 whatsapp account on 2 phones.
Related – how to see deleted messages on whatsapp.
Also your desire to use one whatsapp account on two different phone is obvious. For an instance, you forgot to bring your phone with you and left it at home. And you really need to access whatsapp chats. By default there’s no way out to access chats without returning home, as whatsapp doesn’t have such log in and log out type feature as on facebook. But why to return to home, when i’m here. Today in this article, i’ll show you how to use 1 whatsapp account on 2 phones with same number. Don’t worry, root access isn’t needed, i don’ really like such complicated tricks.
You may like – uninstall system apps / bloatware from android without root.
Use 1 Whatsapp Account on 2 Phones [Method 1] –
- Download WhatsWeb android app on your android device from here.
- Now open up settings from your device and navigate to Settings> Security and turn on “Unknown Sources“. It will allow us to install third-party apps from outside of google play store.
- Click on the downloaded apk file and choose install.
- After installing whatsweb, on your device screen it’ll show a QR code.
- Scan the QR code using your whatsapp account. Click on the small three dots at the upper right corner of whatsapp and choose whatsapp web.
- If its asks for permission to access camera, tap on allow.
- Now hold your camera in-front of the QR code to scan it.
- After scanning, you’ll see it will sync all the chats including media like music, photos and videos etc. from your primary device.
- That’s pretty much all, just use the whatsweb app if you want to use one whatsapp account on two devices. You’ll need a working internet connection on both of the devices, if the primary device losses access to internet connectivity, you won’t be able to view the chats again.
Checkout – how to download google play paid apps for free.
If you’ve your whatsapp account synced from a secondary device, you can use it at anywhere whenever you need. But though whatsweb is a third-party application, that’s why you could be worried about privacy. So in this case, here is a secondary method that will help you to run 1 whatsapp account on 2 android phones using same number or sim without downloading any kind of external app. Here we’ll be using google chrome.
Also checkout – copy and extract text from any images.
Guide to Use One Whatsapp Account on Two Different Android Phones [Method 2] –
- Open up Google Chrome on your android phone. Or download the latest version of google chrome on your device from here.
- In the address bar of chrome, enter this address – “https://www.web.whatsapp.com” [without quotes].
- At first it won’t show any QR Code. Now tap on the small three dots beside chrome address bar, and turn on “Desktop Site” or “Desktop View“.
- It will reload the page and you should get a desktop version of the whatsapp web service.
- Now scan the on screen QR Code using whatsapp as before. And now you’ve access to all of your whatsapp chats from your secondary device. Make sure both of your phone is connected to a decent internet connection.
Have any issues to use 1 whatsapp account on 2 phones ? let me know in the comments box below.
Must visit – how to stream pc games on android phone.