If you’re an android user, you might have noticed that you can’t record internal audio or other sounds. While still it’s possible to capture internal sounds on iOS devices, but Google simply doesn’t allow this for not to compromise with user’s privacy. For the same reason, there’s no app available on Google play store that can record internal audio on android phones.
For an instance, if you’re playing a Game like PUBG Mobile or Fortnite on your mobile and want to record the game-play or wanna go live on Facebook or YouTube, you know how much important the in-game audio is. Here in this article i’ll show you how to record the mobile screen with internal audio or microphone on Android Nougat 7.0+ devices. Before getting started, just download the app below depending on the OS version of your android phone.
Download Screen Recorder + Internal Audio Recording App For Android –
Guide to Record Internal Audio on Android Phones –
- Make sure your phone is rooted, as both of these above apps need root privileges to capture internal audio. Now just download any of the app from the links given.
- Install SCR Pro 2 or Tornaco Screen Recorder app on your phone.
- Launch the app, it’ll ask you for root permission. Click on Grant.
- On the next step, open up Xposed Framework and enable the app module. Or you may skip this step in case you don’t have xposed installed on your phone.
- Open the app again, and that’s all. Select proper setting and start recording your Android screen with inter audio. How cool is this ?
Now you’ve learned how to capture android phone screen with internal audio. Share this trick with your friends or loved ones to let them know.