What are the best camera apps for android in 2018 for a perfect photography ? things have changed a lot, now we often use our mobile phones to snap our favorite moments instead of carrying a separate camera. Every android phone comes with a stock camera app pre-installed, but that’s not enough for you. There’re bunch of third-party camera apps that can improve your photography on your mobile devices. Today we’ll be listing top 10 best free/paid camera apps for your android phone in 2018.
10 Best camera apps for Android –
1. Camera FV-5
If you’re looking for a best camera app for your android phone, then camera FV-5 should be among your choices. It’s one of the best camera apps out on google play store having stunning features. This camera app brings professional DSLR-like manual control in your finger tips so that you can capture the best photographs and get stunning results. You can almost control every aspect of this camera.
- Adjustable photographic parameters, exposure compensation, ISO, Focus mode, white balance, light metering mode & program mode.
- Full fledged exposure bracketing from frame 3 to 7.
- DSLR type viewfinder display.
- Intervalometer for taking time-controlled picture series and timelapses.
- program and speed priority modes, long exposure and auto exposure support.
- touch to focus, Autofocus, manual focus and infinity focus modes.
- manual shutter speed, EXIF & XMP sidecar meta data support.
- multi touch pinch gesture digital zoom.
- JPEG, true 16-bit raw in DNG format and lossless PNG photo capturing format for perfect post processing output.
2. Google Camera –
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google & only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. Though unofficial ports of Google camera works on a bunch of android devices and gives top notch mobile photography experiences. The main highlighted feature of Google Camera app is HDR+ Mode, it lets you to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
download from here.
- HDR+ plus.
- Video Stabilization.
- Photo sphere.
- Slow motion.
- Lens Blur (Bokeh Effect)
3. Pro Shot –
proshot is one of the best android app for enhanced photography. It has fully customizeable options with 4K video recording support.
- Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR.
- Light Painting.
- Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1.
- Auto ISO.
- HDR, Night, and Action scene modes.
- Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location.
- Burst, Timer, and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls.
- video recording Up to 4K (3840×2160).
- Timelapse video.
4. Camera MX –
It’s a all rounder and one of best camera app for your android device to click perfect snaps. This camera is specially designed to capture images or record videos in low light areas. Also camera MX has live photo feature to turn your special moments into a 1 or 2 sec live video.
- Autofocus, manual focus.
- ISO management.
- live shots.
- full resolution images.
- video trimming without quality loss.
- rotating camera grid.
- turn photos into GIF & many more.
5. Google Cardboard Camera –
Board with normal camera apps ? then Google cardboard camera is just for you to change your taste. This camera has VR photography options, VR photos let you experience scenery and sound in every direction and in 3D.
- Top quality photos.
- Google Cardboard Camera works with Cardboard viewers
- New camera app turns your phone into a VR camera
- panoramic photos with sound.
6. Manual Camera –
Manual camera has manual control over its settings. From Shutter speed, ISO and Exposure you can manually controll every aspect of this camera. If you love to take phots with your preferred manual settings, then this is one of the best android camera app for you.
- Manual Shutter Speed.
- Set Focus Distance.
- White Balance.
- Exposure Compensation.
- RAW (DNG) format.
7. Camera 360 –
If you like to snap perfect selfies, then camera 360 will be your best choice. It has professional editing tools and all themed funny stickers & motion stickers, art filters, poster templates and video effects.
- Premium selfie out images.
- themed funny stickers.
- motion stcikers.
- art filter.
- poster templates.
- video effects.
- additional photo filters.
8. Open camera
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. It has its own unique features and options for letting you to take perfect photos.
- Manual ISO, shutter speed.
- Auto Focus, manual Focus.
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
- small file size.
- No in-app advertisements.
- Dynamic range optimization mode.
9. Camera Zoom FX –
Camera Zoom FX is also one of the best Android camera app available on Google play store. Its some key features are action shots, stable shot, photo filters, collage, photo composition and more.
- Full manual control using Camera API2.
- ISO, shutter speed and manual exposure.
- manul focus, set focus distance manually.
- timelapse mode.
- 100s of effects: Vignette, Retro, Holga, Bokeh, lomo, hipster!
- Voice activated.
- spy/incognito camera.
- live effect
10. Snap camera HDR –
Snap camera camera is a featured powerful android camera app. it has simple, powerful user interface.
- touch to focus, pinch to zoom.
- Manual ISO.
- fast picture mode.
- burst mode.
- stable shots.
- time lapse.
- 4K 16×9 video recording.
This was our listing of top 10 android camera apps for 2018. Did we miss your favorite android camera app ? oh no ! let us know in the comments below.