Got your PUBG Mobile account banned? we’re here to discuss how to get it unbanned. PUBG Mobile has been out-breaking the popularity and is currently the most popular mobile gaming sensation across the world. The battle royal game has more than 100 million monthly active players. And to protect its users and for keeping a healthy gaming environment, developers implemented several anti-cheat mechanisms that aim to keep cheaters away. This anti-cheat mechanism monitors unusual gameplay patterns, use of cheats, third-party plugins, scripts, and hacks to implement a ban on users.
Basically, Tencent applies a ban for 10 years or 3650 days to those users who got detected using cheats in gameplay for violating its regulations. Moreover, this ban is also based on device ID address, means if your account gets restricted on a particular device, you will no longer be able to play pubg mobile from that device again even from another account until and unless you’ve got root access. Though in case of guest mode account, root users can easily change the ID with SuperSU access thus it lifts the restriction. Let’s discuss it further about how to unban pubg mobile account in more details. Meanwhile, there’re two types of Ban in PUBG Mobile – Soft Ban for a limited time & Ban for 3650 days.
You may like – How to Get Free Elite Royal Pass in PUBG Mobile
Soft Short Time Ban
A short time ban that lasts up to 1/3/5 day etc. is called a short time or soft ban. It could be due to the use of a third-party plugin to modify graphics like GFX Tools, inappropriate behavior, teamkilling, teaming up with enemies, etc. During this period, you will be restricted to log-in to the play until the restriction gets over. There’s not much to worry about it, just wait for that particular time period.
In-game violations such as using any cheating scripts or inappropriate programs lead to 3650 days or 10 years long ban that is called permanent ban. Using apps like GameGuardian to hack in the game or executing cheating scripts in Tencent Gaming Buddy will land you here. During this ban period, your tier will be reset to Bronze V.
Most people use a guest account to cheat in the game, as in case it gets banned it won’t cost much. But few use their social media or facebook account by mistake or due to a higher confidence level. Here in this article, I’ll discuss how to unban your PUBG Mobile Guest Account & Facebook/Twitter Account.
Method to Unban PUBG Mobile Guest Mode Account
Users use a guest mode account to use pubg mobile hacks. But when their unusual gameplay pattern or hacks gets detected, they get hit by a 10 years ban on their device with a message saying “You’ve violated our regulations, your account will be banned for 3650 days…”. This ban is based on device ID of your Android device, to lift it up you have to change the same. Follow the procedure below, to unban PUBG Mobile guest account.
For Mobile users
- You’ll need to have a rooted device. If you don’t have one, root your smartphone following XDA forums. Just search on Google “How to root <your device name> XDA“. You’ll get everything up there.
- Once you’ve got root access, download and install Device ID changer APK from here.
- Clear PUBG Mobile data and cache by going to settings > apps.
- Now open up the Device ID Changer Application.
- Click on Random option present at the top left corner of the screen.
- You’ll get a message saying “You’ve successfully changed your device ID”.
- That’s all, now you’ve got your pubg mobile guest account unbanned.
- Open up the game, log in as a guest. Now set up your account from the beginning as the previous in-game progress will get erased in this process.
For Tencent Gaming Buddy Users
Tencent Gaming Buddy is the official emulator for people who want to play the game on the desktop with mouse and keyboard controls. In case your PUBG Mobile guest account gets banned on it, it’s a bit tricky to get it unbanned.
- Open up Tencent Gaming Buddy and run pubg mobile. While the game opens up, hit the exit button from the right sidebar of your screen.
- Now press shift+f9 from your keyboard together.
- Open up the browser. In the address bar type Apkpure.com.
- Now search and download device id changer from there.
- Install the application, open it.
- Click on Random button from the app. You’ll get a random device ID.
- Now click on the settings icon, go to Apps> PUBG Mobile. Clear its data and cache files from there.
- That’s all to unban PUBG mobile guest account ID, now you’ll need to create another account by the same way you did before. Start playing. In case that too gets banned for some reason, follow these same steps to get another guest account.
Previously, we talked about how to unban PUBG Mobile guest ID. Now here come users who’ve got their PUBG Mobile Facebook Account Banned for 3650 days for using hacks.
Nowadays Chinese hacks are easily available to download like VNHax or memory hacks that can be used to cheat in the game. And for some reason, if your cheat script gets detected, you will be notified that “Game Data Has Changed, You’ve Been Disconnected”. Furthermore, when you try to log in with your Facebook or other social media account, you’ll be restricted by a 10 years long ban.
How to Unban PUBG Mobile Account [Facebook/Twitter]
In case, you’ve got your account banned for 3650 days for using hacks, be honest, there’s no way to recover your account back. Just accept the fact, your all in-game progress, tier level, purchases, everything has been lost forever in the dark for 10 long years. Then you may follow up the previous method to create another account on your device as there’s no way to unban pubg mobile account in such scenarios.
But if you think, someone hacked your account or you didn’t use any cheats into the game. Then contact Tencent games via email [PUB[email protected]] with your character ID mentioning everything to them in detail. They’ll get back to you in a few days. If you’re lucky enough, the ban will get lifted up by them.
That’s all up for today, I shared almost everything to help you to unban your pubg mobile account including gest ID and Facebook account. If we get any further new update, the same will be posted here.