Undoubtedly Facebook is one of most wide-spread and popular social media platform across the world with billions of users. Having a bunch of facebook friends might be a fruitful experience to socialize yourself with others. But sometimes having a lot of friends on facebook could be an unpleasant experience. Like for years, you’ve added a bunch of unknown people on facebook whom you don’t really talk with. Or you fell your friend list has become messy with a lot of people. And you just want to unfriend all of your facebook friends away. Then here is a trick for you that will work to remove all facebook friends in just a click.
Checkout – How to Play PlayStation 1 Games on Android.
We already know how to unfriend someone on facebook. But in case if you really have a vast number of friends on facebook, then it will take much time to unfriend them all manually one by one. So you might be looking for a method to delete all Facebook friends at once. Here in this article i’ll show you how to unfriend all facebook friends in just one click.
You may like – How to stop people from deleting sent messages on whatsapp.
Unfriend All Friends on Facebook At Once using PC –
- Launch Google Chrome browser from your PC. This trick won’t work on any other browser rather than Chrome desktop version. In the address bar type https://www.facebook.com/ and login to your facebook account from the next page.
- Now go to this URL and download the following chrome extension called “Toolkit For FB by PlugEx”. This is a third-party chrome extension that provides a bunch of useful automation tools for Facebook.
- From the extension download page, click on “Add to Chrome” tab. It’ll download and add the FB Toolkit chrome extension to your Google Chrome.
- Now go to the homepage of facebook and click on the downloaded chrome extension logo from right beside the address bar.
- A page will open up and you’ll get a lot of useful options on your screen. But be careful before clicking on any of these.
- Just scroll down until you find the “Friend Removal tools” section tab. There you’ll get this two options – “unfriend multiple / all active facebook friends” and “unfriend multiple / all inactive facebook friends”.
- For an example, click on “unfriend all active facebook friends”. A page will open up, now select the time interval between requests to 2 or 3 seconds. You may also untick those friend’s name whom you don’t want to remove. After selecting, now scroll down and select click on select all friends to remove mass facebook friends at once.
- After that click on “start removing friends” tab.
- That’s all, the tool will start to Delete/Remove All Friends on Facebook. But in this case, the tool will only remove active friends showing up the activity log. For deleting inactive facebook friends from your same trick, you’ve to follow the same steps again but this time you’ve to select unfriend multiple / all inactive facebook friends” option.
By the following trick you can remove all facebook friends in just a click using PC. Think twice before using this, once it’s done you can’t revert back changes made.
The above method was for Desktop or PC users. If you don’t have a PC, nothing to worry about. The next trick below is for you, it’ll work to unfriend all facebook friends at once using your android mobile or any other phone.
Also checkout – How to Download Paid Apps For Free.
Remove All Facebook Friends at Once using Android / Mobile –
For android, there’s no extension or scripts, you’ve to do it quite manually. But following the method below would save a lot of your precious time.
- You can either use Facebook’s mobile version website or full version app, whichever you fell useful. It doesn’t matter, here I’m using Facebook’s full version android mobile app for this tutorial. Method is same for all.
- Login with your facebook account into the app. Go to your profile tab.
- Click on “activity log”.
- Now click on “Category”, from the drop down list select “Added friends”.
- This is short and list down your activity log showing up when you became friends with someone. It’s much easier to unfriend them now from the list.
- Tap on the bottom-side down arrow icon just right beside any activity, and select “Unfriend” option from the bottom of your screen.
- Keep it doing until you’re done removing all facebook friends. For better usage, it would recommend use to use the first given method.
I hope these methods would really be helpful for you to get rid of a lot of unwanted friends on facebook by removing them. But again think twice before performing your action, once you unfriend all facebook friends or remove all of your facebook friends, there’s no other way to undo it.